Director’s Council of Public Representatives (COPR)
NIH Public Bulletin – December 2010
- Public Events & Activities
Webcasts, exhibits, lectures, meetings, and more.
- New Resources
NIH brochures, fact sheets, videos, CD ROMs, web sites, DVDs, and multimedia materials.
News about health education initiatives, recent conferences, and more.
Public Events & Activities
Bones, Joints, and Muscles
- Pain and Musculoskeletal Disorders: Translating Scientific Advances into Practice (December 14–15, 2010)
Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Promise for the Future in Yesterday's Remedies (December 15, 2010)
- Monitoring the Future Survey (December 14, 2010)
Basic Biomedical Research
Food, Nutrition and Metabolism
- New Spanish-Language We Can! Posters Available
- New Tip Sheet Provides Ideas for Healthy and Appealing Lunches
Kidney and Urinary System
- Congressional Aides See Scientists in Action (October 27, 2010)
- Teen Musicians Win GRAMMY® Experience for Songs About Drug Abuse (November 8–14, 2010)
This page last reviewed on October 17, 2012