Director’s Council of Public Representatives (COPR)
NIH Public Bulletin – January 2011
- Public Events & Activities
Webcasts, exhibits, lectures, meetings, and more.
- New Resources
NIH brochures, fact sheets, videos, CD ROMs, web sites, DVDs, and multimedia materials.
News about health education initiatives, recent conferences, and more.
Public Events & Activities
Children’s, Women’s, and Families’ Health
- A Decade of Scientific Opportunities (January 1–September 30, 2011)
- Inaugural National Institute of Nursing Research Director's Lecture (January 18, 2011)
Bones, Joints, and Muscles
Ear, Nose, and Throat
Food, Nutrition and Metabolism
Mental Health and Behavior
Swallowing and Voice Disorders
- Partnering with the Down Syndrome Community (January 24–March 7, 2011)
- 2010 Drug Facts Chat Day (November 9, 2010)
- Monitoring the Future Survey Results and Press Conference (December 14, 2010)
Eyes and Vision
- January Is Glaucoma Awareness Month (January 2011)
This page last reviewed on September 6, 2012