Director’s Council of Public Representatives (COPR)
NIH Public Bulletin – June 2011
- Public Events & Activities
Webcasts, exhibits, lectures, meetings, and more.
- New Resources
- NIH brochures, fact sheets, videos, CD ROMs, web sites, DVDs, and multimedia materials.
News about health education initiatives, recent conferences, and more.
Public Events & Activities
Bones, Joints, and Muscles
Children’s, Women’s, and Families’ Health
- A Decade of Scientific Opportunities (January 1–September 30, 2011)
History of Medicine
- "Life and Limb" Exhibit Examines Toll of the Civil War (June 1–July 1, 2011)
- Civil War Nurse Exhibition (June 1–July 31, 2011)
- Input on Future Research Directions (June 1–10, 2011)
Brain and Nervous System
Kidney and Urinary System
Pregnancy and Reproduction
- Upcoming Solicitation for Proposals (June 2011)
This page last reviewed on August 24, 2012