Director’s Council of Public Representatives (COPR)
NIH Public Bulletin – September 2011
- Public Events & Activities
Webcasts, exhibits, lectures, meetings, and more.
- New Resources
NIH brochures, fact sheets, videos, CD-ROMs, Web sites, DVDs, and multimedia materials.
News about health education initiatives, recent conferences, and more.
Public Events & Activities
Eyes and Vision
- Eye Health Public Service Announcement in Times Square
- Hispanic Heritage Month—A Great Time to Raise Awareness About Eye Health
Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
Brain and Nervous System
Child Health and Development
- Learn About Viral Gastroenteritis
- What You Need to Know About Celiac Disease
- What You Need to Know About Diarrhea
Food, Nutrition, and Metabolism
Kidney and Urinary System
Mental Health and Behavior
- 2011 Medicine for the Public Lecture Series Now Online
- Interview with Child Obesity Researchers
- September NIH News in Health
- The Teen Brain: Still Under Construction
There are no announcements for this issue.
This page last reviewed on August 23, 2012