|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, April 19, 2001
Contact: Judith Wortman|
Office of Communications and Public Liaison
(301) 496-8190 email@example.com
New Registry Will Benefit Patients with Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Weill-Cornell University Medical Center in New York City;
- Johns Hopkins University Medical Center in Baltimore, Md.;
- Duke University Medical Center in Durham, N.C.;
- Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, Ga.;
- Ball Memorial Hospital/Indiana University in Muncie;
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio; and
- University of Utah Health Sciences Center in Salt Lake City.
For additional information or to be placed on a list of people to be notified when registry enrollment begins, contact:
Robert A. S. Roubey, M.D.
Associate Professor of Medicine
Division of Rheumatology and Immunology, CB #7280
Thurston Building, Room 3330
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7280
(919) 966-0572 (registry phone)
The National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) is a component of the National Institutes of Health. The mission of the NIAMS is to support research into the causes, treatment and prevention of arthritis and musculoskeletal and skin diseases, the training of basic and clinical scientists to carry out this research, and the dissemination of information on research progress in these diseases. For more information about NIAMS, call our information clearinghouse at (301) 495-4484 or (877) 22-NIAMS (free call).