|EMBARGOED FOR RELEASE
Thursday, June 18, 1998
5:00 PM Eastern Time
Landmark Study Shows Behavioral Interventions
Reduce HIV-Related Sexual Risk Behavior
- Columbia University, New York City
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
- The Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- UCLA, Los Angeles, California
- UC-Irvine, Irvine, California
The study was coordinated by NIMH and the Research Triangle Institute in Durham,
NIMH is one of the 18 institutes that make up the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
NIH is part of the Department of Health and Human Services.