General Activities of the CBIG
- MEETINGS OF THE STEERING COMMITTEE:
- The Steering Committee of the CBIG meets once every two months.
- The CBIG maintains a LISTSERV
list called CELBIO-L for the purpose of
distributing information about the activities
of the CBIG and exchanging information
among cell biologists at the NIH.
- To subscribe to CELBIO-L:
- Address a message (e.g., using Eudora) to
- Type on one line SUB CELBIO-L your name (e.g., SUB CELBIO-L John Doe)
- Send the message
- To leave CELBIO-L:
- Address a message (e.g., using Eudora) to LISTSERV@LIST.NIH.GOV
- Type on one line SIGNOFF CELBIO-L
- Send the message.
- LECTURES AND SPECIAL EVENTS :
- The CBIG sponsors speakers for the Wednesday Afternoon Lecture
and participates in the organization of special events, such as the NIH
Return to the
NIH Cell Biology Home Page
For suggestions, please contact Jennifer