You are here
The following is a list of publications from NIH authors on the issue of reproducibility and NIH’s actions to enhance reproducibility.
Becker, JB, Koob, GF. Sex Differences in Animal Models: Focus on Addiction. Pharmacological Reviews. 68(2), 242-63. (April 2016).
- Arrowsmith, CH, Audia, JE, Austin, C, Baell, J, Bennett, JB, Bountra, C, et al. The promise and peril of chemical probes. Nat. Chem Biol. 11, 536541 (21 July 2015).
- Lorsch, JR, Collins, FS, Lippincott-Schwartz, J. Fixing problems with cell lines. Science. 346, 1452-1453. (19 December 2014).
- Clayton, JA, Collins, FS. Policy: NIH to balance sex in cell and animal studies. Nature. 509, 282-283. (15 May 2014). Link to full article.
- Collins, FS, Tabak, LA. Policy: NIH plans to enhance reproducibility. Nature. 505, 612–613. (30 January 2014). Link to full article.
- Landis, SC, Amara, SG, Asadullah, K, Austin, CP, Blumenstein, R, Bradley, EW, Crystal RG, et al. A call for transparent reporting to optimize the predictive value of preclinical research. Nature. 490, 187-191. (11 October 2012).
This page last reviewed on April 28, 2016