You are here
- Leads design, content management, usability and analytics for the NIH website.
- Sets policies for best web practices. Provides guidance and strategic coordination across NIH.
- Serves as point of contact for online information for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and other federal agencies.
- Oversees NIH social media strategy, messaging and events.
- Manages NIH’s Health Information portal and NIH's Spanish Language Health Information portal, Salud NIH, which features Pregunta a Carla, a monthly Spanish-language column on health topics.
- Distributes news and information through the following:
- NIH News in Health, a monthly newsletter offering practical health information based on NIH-supported research.
- NIH Record, a biweekly newsletter covering issues of significance to NIH staff, contractors, and trainees.
- NIH Research Matters, a weekly update of NIH research highlights.
- Your Healthiest Self, toolkits on how to improve overall health and well-being.
This page last reviewed on May 18, 2018