You are here
Administration and Services
The Executive Office provides executive leadership and strategic direction in program management and administrative services.
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) advises the NIH Director on the strategic direction and management of the NIH Information and Information Technology (I&IT) program. It provides leadership for the implementation of these technologies to create the information foundation for efficient and effective scientific research, business operations and management of NIH. The Office also represents NIH on matters of I&IT to external agencies.
The Office of Management is located within the NIH Office of the Director and has responsibility for management and financial functions of the NIH.
- Office of Management Assessment (OMA)
- Office of Acquisition and Logistics Management (OALM)
- Office of Budget (OB)
- Office of Financial Management (OFM)
- Office of Human Resources (OHR)
- Office of Research Facilities (ORF)
- Office of Research Services (ORS)
- Office of Strategic Planning and Management Operations (OSPMO)
Office of the General Counsel (OGC)
This page last reviewed on September 30, 2016