You are here
NIH ECHO Program Hosts Preconceptional Origins of Child Health Outcomes Workshop
June 17–18, 2021
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Environmental influences on Child Health Outcomes (ECHO) Program hosted a free 2-day Preconceptional Orgins of Child Health Outcomes Webinar Thursday June 17, 2021 10:00AM – 4:15PM (EDT) and Friday June 18, 2021 10:00AM – 3:00PM (EDT).
- To assess the state of the science, research gaps, and opportunities related to how preconception exposures may influence child health outcomes.
- To discuss how to overcome operational challenges in conducting preconception cohort studies.
The Workshop was composed of five themes. Each theme provides an opportunity for speakers and discussants to address theme-specific issues and for the audience to ask questions:
Thursday June 17, 2021
- Theme 1: Lifestyle Factors/Obesity
- Theme 2: Recruitment/Study Design
- Theme 3: Fathers
Friday, June 18, 2021
- Theme 4: Physical and Chemical Exposures
- Theme 5: Psychosocial and Societal Influences
This page last reviewed on December 13, 2021