You are here
NIH has a range of advisory groups, both internal and external, who advise the agency on efforts to address equity, diversity, and inclusion. Below is list of those groups who support NIH’s many efforts in this arena.
Internal Advisory Groups
- Anti-Harassment Steering Committee
- Black/African American Senior Scientists
- Supporters of 8 Changes for Racial Equity
The Advisory Committee to the Director (ACD) is a group of experts who provide advice on matters that fall within the NIH mission and inform decisions on how the agency supports biomedical research, medical science, and biomedical communication.
Below is a list of both active and inactive ACD Working Groups whose charge involved some aspect of diversity. Links to the Working Group pages include information about their charge and relevant reports and recommendations.
- ACD Working Group on Diversity
- ACD Diversity Working Group Subcommittee on Peer Review
- ACD Diversity Working Group, Diversity Program Consortium (DPC) Subcommittee
- Next Generation Researchers Initiative Working Group
- ACD Working Group on Changing the Culture to End Sexual Harassment
This page last reviewed on March 4, 2021