You are here
The Office of Communications and Public Liaison (OCPL) is responsible for communicating information on NIH programs and activities to the public, the media, the scientific and medical communities, and public advocacy groups.
- News Media
- Editorial Operations
- Online Information
- Special Projects Branch and Visitor Services
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Office
- NIH Public Liaison Offices
- NIH Plain Language/Clear Communication/Health Literacy Initiative
- Spanish Language Portal
- Office of Community Liaison (OCL)
The NIH Outreach Office within the Office of the Director (OD) serves as a resource for stakeholders interested in OD developments.
This page last reviewed on January 26, 2016