You are here
One focus of the Trans-NIH ME/CFS Research Working Group (WG) is to increase the quantity and quality of applications for research on the cause, diagnosis, underlying mechanisms, or treatment of ME/CFS. Investigators are strongly encouraged to consult with the Scientific/Research Contacts for the area of science for which they are planning to develop an application. Early contact provides an opportunity for Institute or Center staff to discuss the proposed scope and goals and to provide technical assistance, information, and guidance on the NIH application process.
NIH Research Resources
- Scientific/Research Contacts for Technical Assistance
- ME/CFS Investigator Resources
- NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts
- NIH Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools (RePORT)
- FDA Webinar: Guidance for Industry CFS/ME
- Drug Development Page for ME and CFS
- Guidance for Industry CFS/ME: Developing Drug Products for Treatment
We encourage people who have been diagnosed with ME/CFS to take an active role in the research process. Below are some available resources for patients interested in participating in a clinical trial, seeking published results of previous studies, and contacting appropriate healthcare professionals.
This page last reviewed on February 4, 2016