You are here
Resources for State/District Congressional Staff
- ClinicalTrials.gov: A registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world.
- NIH Funding Opportunities: A guide to NIH biomedical and behavioral research grant opportunities and guidelines – published daily.
- NIH Grants Policy Statement: The policy requirements that serve as the terms and conditions of NIH grant awards.
- Talking to Your Doctor: Resources for communicating between patients and their physicians to help both make smart health choices.
- NIH Clinical Research Trials and You: Basic information, finding a clinical trial, personal stories, and more.
- HIPAA Warning: Material for patients about letting personal health information be used and shared for research.
- Health Information: Search NIH health topics, locate health services., community resources, MedLinePlus, and more.
- Health Education and Awareness: National programs to effect positive change in public health, including helping to lower the risk for and consequences of heart, lung, blood, and sleep diseases and disorders.
This page last reviewed on September 18, 2017