You are here
Resources for DC Congressional Staff
- RePORTER: Search a repository of NIH-funded research projects by location.
- Grants: Communicating and Acknowledging Federal Funding.
- NIH Office of Communication and Public Liaison: The Office of Communications & Public Liaison (OCPL) provides leadership and guidance.
- Hearing statements: Testimony delivered by the NIH Director and other officials before committees of the United States Congress.
- NIH Director’s Blog: Updates from the NIH Director, Dr. Francis Collins.
- Congressional Justification: Detailed estimates and justifications for NIH research and research support activities.
- Research, Condition, and Disease Categorization: A computerized process to categorize and report the amount NIH funded in each of 233 reported categories of disease, condition, or research area.
- NIH Grants Policy Statement: The policy requirements that serve as the terms and conditions of NIH grant awards.
This page last reviewed on March 17, 2017