You are here
Resources for State/District Congressional Staff
- ClinicalTrials.gov: A registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world.
- Health Information: Search NIH health topics, locate health services., community resources, MedLinePlus, and more.
- Health Education and Awareness: National programs to effect positive change in public health, including helping to lower the risk for and consequences of heart, lung, blood, and sleep diseases and disorders.
- NIH Clinical Center: Patient, family, and caregiver resources, recent publications, patient information.
- HIPAA Warning: Material for patients about letting personal health information be used and shared for research.
- Talking to Your Doctor: Resources for communicating between patients and their physicians to help both make smart health choices.
- NIH Grants Policy Statement: The policy requirements that serve as the terms and conditions of NIH grant awards.
This page last reviewed on March 17, 2017